Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan, or Employee Assistance Program. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
TYPICAL COUNSELING FEES:
$135.00 per session
Distance Counseling Session
$90.00 per 50-minute session
Reduced fee services are available on a prearranged basis.
Cash, check and VISA or MASTERCARD accepted for payment.
A 50-minute appointment will be set aside for you: Kindly give a 24-hour notice if you are not able to show for your appointment to avoid a subsequent charge.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please give my office manager Cindy a call for further information.